Hong Kong (April 2015)— The May Cheong Group (MCG), manufacturers of the famous die-cast and radio control replica brands Maisto and Bburago, has announced additional details and released photos of the company’s 4th title in their first release of the hobby‐grade replica Ferrari Signature Series line. The latest title is the 458 Speciale.
Bburago announced there would be over 20 different enhancements to the Signature Series 458 Speciale from their already highly-‐detailed Race & Play line. Some of the variations between the 2 brands are obvious to the eye, such as the Signature Series closed, red outer box with vehicle rendering and foil-stamping branding. On the vehicle itself, the unique Rosso Scuderia with twin black stripes coordinates nicely with its black wheels. Details such as the Ferrari logo over “Brembo ceramic carbon” text on the red brake calipers are harder to see but are well defined. Further details are highlighted in the photos below.
More news regarding the company, including a short documentary, will be available in the Fall of 2017.
DETAILED SIGNATURE SERIES FEATURES
• Rosso Scuderia paint color with 2 Nero Stellato stripes
• Highly detailed 20” forged dark painted rims
• Coordinating Rosso Scuderia brake calipers, with Ferrari logo over brembo ceramic carbon
• Text on the calipers
• Decoration on upper brake light
• Decorated inner exhaust pipe
• 3D eﬀect on the engine cover Ferrari logo
• 3D eﬀect on the rear Prancing Horse
• More engine delineation with red, silver and black eﬀects
• Red stitching on dashboard
• Additional deco on front boot
• Detailed side lamp
• Carpet eﬀect on inside door
• Highly detailed footwell
• Highly detailed foot pedals
• Carbon fiber racing seats
• Seatbelt buckle and seatbelt lock deco
• Sun visor warning labels
• Highly detailed dashboard
• Highly detailed steering wheel
• Highly detailed gearshift
• Textured eﬀect on the dashboard
The 2015 Bburago line-up includes four ranges of products within the Bburago brand - Signature Series, Racing, Race & Play, and Ferrari Kids. More than 100 cars will be launched before the end of 2015.
ABOUT THE MAY CHEONG GROUP
The MAY CHEONG GROUP is a collection of affiliated companies working together to create innovative toy and replica products. The Maisto brand name was registered in 1990 by May Cheong, a vertically integrated manufacturer based in Hong Kong. The Bburago brand was acquired in 2005. MCG employs over 7,500 employees worldwide and maintains their own manufacturing facilities covering over 2,000,000 square feet. For more information, visit them at www.maisto.com, www.bburago.com, and follow them at https://www.facebook.com/BburagoCollezione, https://www.facebook.com/MaistoToys, and www.twitter.com/maistotoys.